Spyglass joins Microsoft at this year’s event to bring AI and IIoT to life for manufacturing executives
By Megan Buntain, EVP Marketing, Spyglass
American Manufacturing Summit (March 26-27th in Chicago) brings together operations, production, and IT leaders from across the country to explore manufacturing innovation and plant floor optimization. This year, our Spyglass team is excited to join Microsoft at the event (in the Microsoft booth #41-44) and in round tables and meetings throughout the two-day show.
Key Themes for AMS 2019
Microsoft and Spyglass will help attendees consider and explore real-world solutions available today that enable manufacturers to connect their factory floor to Microsoft Azure to create actionable insights aimed to reduce unplanned time, improve quality, and balance production.
Spyglass Showcases Cognitive AI and IIoT Solutions
Spyglass will showcase the following at the event:
- Spyglass Connected Factory. Reduce downtime and improve OEE with production line data.
- Live demo of Spyglass Connected Factory with PLCs sending data through a Moxa gateway to Spyglass to be visualized in Microsoft Power BI.
- Customer Success stories of Spyglass Connected Factory
- How Spyglass Connected Factory provides a lean implementation and rapid ROI for Microsoft Azure IoT
- Spyglass Visual Inspection.
Improve product quality with AI-driven
- Launch of Spyglass Visual Inspection – a cognitive AI solution that leverages existing vision systems to intelligently minimize defects and improve quality.
- Customer Success stories of Spyglass Visual Inspection
- How Spyglass Visual Inspection can be implemented in less than 60 days to accelerate digital transformation at the plant
- Operational Excellence Expert, Joey Stokes, from Peak Performance, will join us in the Microsoft booth for the full event. Peak Performance offers workforce development training and consulting services to ensure that you have the right strategy in place for Industry 4.0 across people, processes, and technology.
Attending AMS 2019? Let’s Book time to Meet
We’d love to meet with you personally and share some ideas to make 2019 a breakout year for you and your manufacturing team. Please get in touch here and we’ll respond quickly to schedule time during the event to connect.